Benefits of membership
- Members stand out from the crowd as organisations that actively support safety, standards and best practice.
- They benefit from access to the latest and best information on technological developments and legislation from a full-time secretariat.
- The PASMA website plus regular eNewsletters and eBulletins, keep members up-to-date and informed.
- PASMA maintains a high profile in trade and professional press and actively promotes the work of its members and the industry.
- Members keep in touch, network and exchange views and experiences.
- The Association vigorously lobbies and makes representations to the relevant authorities on issues of concern to its members.
- Members benefit from a free subscription to Cranes & Access magazine and preferential discounts on PASMA-related products.
- Members have the opportunity to help influence the direction of the industry by joining a PASMA committee.
- Members can expand their portfolio and can apply to become an approved training centre.
Apply for membership