Cards and Certificates

How can I get a replacement PASMA card?

The centre which trained you will be able to replace your card. If you do not know the name of the company which trained you, you must fill in our lost cards form. We will then let you know who to call for a replacement.

What action should I take after my PASMA card and certificate expires?

PASMA training cards last for 5 years after which you will need to re-sit a written and practical test and upon successful completion you will be re-issued with a competency certificate and PASMA Card which will be valid for 5 years.

Click here to find a Training Centre in your area

What should I do if there is a misprint on my card or certificate?

You can contact the training centre which originally provided the PASMA training and they can arrange to have an amended PASMA card sent to you.

Unable to find an answer to your question?

Please fill in our contact us form and we will answer your question directly.