An exemption may be granted under some circumstances for module 1. In order to gain exemption, you must be able to satisfy PASMA that you can produce evidence of prior learning in Instructional Techniques.
To gain exemption from this module we would require evidence of a recognised Instructional Techniques qualification. Please see below for our currently accepted recognised certification:
- City & Guilds Instructors/teaching related certification
- Cert. Ed. Or similar Degree
- RTITB Instructional Techniques
- CITB Instructional Techniques
- IPAF Instructional Techniques
- ITSSAR Approved Instructional Techniques programmes
- CIPD Professional Training programmes
This list is not exhaustive and if you have attended an Instructional Techniques course that is not listed above please send us evidence of your certificate and a course synopsis along with your application. This will be reviewed by our Head of Training Administration & Delivery or their nominee. Please note: If evidence of prior learning is not provided, we will automatically book you on to our Instructional Techniques and Health & Safety course.
Modules that every candidate must successfully attend are as follows:
- Work at Height
- Mobile Access Tower Industry
- PASMA Training Scheme
- Mentored Module